- The divine inspiration, authority and sufficiency of the Holy Scriptures.
- The unity of the Godhead – Father, Son and Holy Spirit – to whom equal honour is due.
The Lord Jesus Christ
- The true and essential deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- His incarnation and virgin birth.
- His sacrificial death, as the all-sufficient atonement for sin.
- His bodily resurrection.
- His ascension and high priestly office.
- His coming again to receive His people and set up His kingdom.
- The fall and man’s ruin by sin.
The Holy Spirit
- The need of the Holy Spirit’s work of regeneration.
- Justification by faith alone.
- Those justified are born of God.
- The result and evidence of the new birth in holiness of life and good works.
- That at death the spirit of man does not cease to exist or become unconscious.
- The resurrection of the dead, either to life or condemnation; the blessedness of the righteous and the punishment of the lost being alike eternal.
- Believer’s Baptism, by immersion, on personal confession of faith in Christ, but not as a condition of church membership.
- The observance of the Lord’s Supper, in commemoration of the Lord’s death and resurrection on the first day of the week (Sunday).
- The reception at the Lord’s Table of all who profess faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord.
- The Holy Spirit’s direction in worship, ministry and church administration.
- Infants are dedicated at the request of the parents.