- The divine inspiration, authority and sufficiency of the Holy Scriptures.
- The unity of the Godhead – Father, Son and Holy Spirit – to whom equal honour is due.
The Lord Jesus Christ
- The true and essential deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- His incarnation and virgin birth.
- His sacrificial death, as the all-sufficient atonement for sin.
- His bodily resurrection.
- His ascension and high priestly office.
- His coming again to receive His people and set up His kingdom.
- The fall and man’s ruin by sin.
The Holy Spirit
- The need of the Holy Spirit’s work of regeneration.
- Justification by faith alone.
- Those justified are born of God.
- The result and evidence of the new birth in holiness of life and good works.
- That at death the spirit of man does not cease to exist or become unconscious.
- The resurrection of the dead, either to life or condemnation; the blessedness of the righteous and the punishment of the lost being alike eternal.